Menus & Mobile Ordering
To View Menus and/or Order Meals Click this Link!
BISD has released the following information regarding the Child Nutrition Department's response to COVID-19:
- Grab & Go meals will be provided in addition to food service through the line to reduce time students spend in line. Students will eat in designated areas adhering to social distancing.
- Purchasing meals on-line through "Lunch Money Now" is encouraged, to limit the number of transactions using cash/checks.
- Students will be required to wash hands with soap and water before meals. Additionally, hand sanitizer stations will be available in the cafeteria and classrooms.
- In all areas where food is consumed, a three-step cleaning process will take place: soap, water, and disinfect.
Mobile Ordering Information
- To accomodate our e-learners, curbside pick-up is available at each school. Students who choose to recieve food through our curbside pick-up option will be required to order using our mobile ordering app Nutrislice. Students and parents may order breakfast and lunch through the app and will be given the same meal options as the students being served in the cafeteria. The cutoff time for mobile ordering is midnight the night before.
- Mobile ordering is also available, and highly encouraged by BISD, for the students who are attending classes in person. It is not mandatory to pre order if attending school in person. Students, teachers and staff may order lunch through the mobilie ordering app Nutrislice. Pick-up locations will be located in the cafeteria. Elementary school meals will be separated by classroom. Middle School and High School meals will be separated by lastname. The cutoff time for mobile ordering is midnight the night before.
***Traditional service through the line in the cafeteria will be available for students who forget to order ahead. All lunches will be served in to-go boxes.
Breakfast: Grade PK-12- $2.30 Adult- $2.75
Reduced Price- $0.30
Lunch: Grade PK-5 - $3.30 Grade 6-12 - $3.55
Adult - $4.15 Reduced Price - $0.40
See Below for Instructions on How to Use our Mobile Ordering App Nutrislice:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.