Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Scholarship Program
The GBRA has established the GBRA Scholarship Program for high school seniors living in the following 10 counties of GBRA's service area:
Kendall, Comal, Hays, Caldwell, Guadalupe, Gonzales, DeWitt, Victoria, Calhoun, and Refugio.
Deadline to apply is January, 22, 2021
Weblink to apply: GBRA-Scholarship
Drs. Eric and Michelle Miller Scholarship
Drs. Eric and Michelle Miller have established a scholarship for a graduating college-bound senior. The applicant must be a graduating college-bound
senior with a desire to pursue a career related to math and/or science.
Deadline: April 15, 2021
2021 Community Foundation of the Texas Hill Country Scholarships
- The Community Foundation of the Texas Hill Country Scholarship - Boerne - Samuel V. Champion High School is offered to graduating seniors exemplifying good character, integrity, responsibility, and leadership.
- The Captain Mark Tyler Voss Memorial Scholarship was established for students who exemplify good character, integrity, responsibility and leadership, and whose GPA ranks in the top quartile of their class.
- The Frantzen-Rinker Business Scholarship was established for students who are pursuing an undergraduate/graduate business degree at an accredited college or university offering classes at Hill Country University Center.
- The James Eastland Memorial Scholarship is offered to graduating seniors in the Hill Country who attended Hunt Independent School District for at least one academic year.
- The Mike Cayce Law Enforcement Scholarship was established for students who are pursuing a criminal justice degree, e.g., law enforcement, criminal investigations, corrections, criminal psychology, forensic science, homeland security, etc.
- The THCDA Bradley Bernhard Memorial Scholarship is offered to students who are pursuing an agricultural major at a Texas college. Special consideration is given to applicants who have experience in the Dorper sheep industry.
UTSA Bold Promise
What is Bold Promise? Incoming fall freshmen who qualify by the January 15 financial aid priority deadline will have their tuition covered 100% for eight fall/spring semesters. The semesters must be taken consecutively within a 4-year time period (approx. $40,000 value across four years) and eligibility must be maintained. Tuition is covered by scholarships, grants , and tuition exemptions from federal, state, and institutional funds.
Kendall County Wild Game Dinner
Kendall County Wild Game Dinner is a nonprofit corporation with the State of Texas. Youth will be required to submit a portfolio of their organization for promotional use and an application outlining their Mission and how the monies awarded will be used. Kendall County Wild Game Dinner will proudly continue supporting the Youth of America through our scholarship programs.
Application Deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021
Texas Student Housing Scholarship
(An Instrumentality of the Town of Westlake)
This scholarship is open to students accepted to colleges in
College Station, or Denton, Texas, that have NOT signed
off-campus housing leases.
Deadline: January 31, 2021
The Hagan Scholarship
The Hagan Scholarship is a nationwide need-based merit scholarship designed to help high-achieving students
from small towns and rural areas graduate college debt-free. Recipients must: a)graduate from a public high
school location in a county having fewer than 50,000 residents, or b) graduate from a remote rural school located
in a county having more than 50,000 residents. Hagan Scholars from 43 states are currently enrolled at 358
colleges and universities. Five hundred more scholarships will be awarded in April 2021.
Deadline: December 1, 2020
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
Students are recognized for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact
on their schools and communities. With the 32nd class in 2020, the Foundation has provided over 6,300 Coca-Cola Scholars
with more than &72 million in educational support. 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected each year to receive this $20,000
scholarship. Our application is open!
Deadline: Saturday, October 31, 2020, at 5pm Eastern.
UTSA Top Scholar Program
The UTSA Top Scholar program is a premier scholarship program that is recognized across Texas for developing award-winning and academically-talented student leaders. Top Scholars join a thriving and supportive community that will help them achieve experiences that empower and fuel their passions. We encourage exceptional students from across the state to apply.
Deadline to Apply: December 1, 2020
Texas A&M Brockman Scholarship
The Brockman Scholarship is a merit-based, full-ride academic scholarship
that covers five years of study exclusively at the College Station campus of
Texas A&M University.
The scholarship supports four years of undergraduate study in designated areas
of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) as well as one-year
Master of Science in Business graduate program for non-business majors at Texas A&M's
Mays Business School. Students who are offered a scholarship commit to
enrolling in, and successfully completing, both degree programs.
Deadline is at 5pm (US Central Time) on December 1, 2020.
Andras & Altig Scholarship - Deadline December 15, 2020
More information, such as eligibilty requirements and general rules, can be found here:
The contest opens August 15th and ends on December 15th.