Fine Arts Professional Meetings – The focus in our meetings will be on Learning & Collaboration. Meetings are designed to establish a set of standards/curriculum used throughout the year. Directors will receive credit for Professional Development hours. Agenda’s should be sent in advance by lead teacher and/or Coordinator of Fine Arts.
PLC Norms, Purpose
TIME, AGENDA & FOCUS
- Why are we meeting (set agenda). Set the focus.
- Start and end on time and/or the date for the next meeting benchmark on the project.
EXPECTATIONS & PARTICIPATION
- Honest communication and priorities with your attendance.
- Expectations of open professional dialogue - don’t meet to meet.
- What topics are open and what topics will be held in confidence for members/outside members of this group should be defined.
- We want a clear message - Example, District Fine Arts Action Plan