DISTRICT LOGOS & TRADEMARKSIn 2019 Boerne ISD renewed the trademark management and licensing program and established the below guidelines for promoting and protecting the use of its trademarks.District logos function under the direction of the BISD Business and Financial Services Department, the Athletic Department and the Department of Communications and Community Partnerships. If you have any questions beyond what is addressed below, please contact the Department of Communications at email@example.com.The reason for District Logo and Trademark management are:
- To ensure proper use and application of the trademarks that are associated with BISD
- To strengthen the trademarks through relationships with retailers, licensees, campus departments, student organizations, and alumni.
- To generate revenue to enhance district programs.
Digital flyers will be posted to our Community Offers and Events page.
Paper flyers will be shared in the front desk of BISD campuses. We recommend 10 flyers per campus and ask you separate by campus and drop-off hard copies to our BISD Central Office (235 Johns Road, C/O Communications) for distribution.
Please Note: Boerne ISD does not allow community flyers to be sent home with students. Boerne ISD will not respond with approval, only edits needed.
SOCIAL MEDIA SUBMISSIONS
When submitting items to be published to social media please include the following information:
- A description of the organization and the accomplishment (Ex: Group name, campus, grade, and award).
- Intended platform: Facebook / Twitter / Instagram
- Specific campus or audience
- Graphics, flyers, photos to be posted
- Preferred timing of the post
- Amount of postings of an event (maximum three in 10 days)
Email information and attachments to the Communications Department.
When submitting items to be published in the local newspapers, please include the following information:
- Graphics/Flyer/ Photos (Required)
- Descriptive Text/Story explaining what is being published
- Names of all pictured individuals (with correct spelling and directive as to who is who)
Email all applicable information and attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org