Degrees and Certifications:
BBA- Northwood University MBA- Texas A&M University- Commerce Master of Science- Accounting- Texas A&M University- Commerce EC-6 Generalist with Science of Teaching Reading 4-8 Science 6-12 Business and Finance
Mrs. Stephanie Guerrero
Stephanie Guerrero is a 4th grade Math and Science teacher at Van Raub Elementary School. She has been in education for a long time, and absolutely loves every minute of it!
Stephanie has been married to for 15 years and has two sons, AJ and Chase. Her husband is a professor at the University of the Incarnate Word, and her children attend Van Raub- her oldest is in 5th grade and her youngest is in first. She loves spending time with her family, doing anything outdoors, playing sports, watching movies, traveling, and trying yummy restaurants. She also has two 8-month old Labrador puppies, Luka and Beck.
Stephanie is excited to have the opportunity to work with all of the wonderful families and students at Van Raub Elementary!
- 7:35-8:00- Announcements and Morning Meeting
- 8:00-8:50- Homeroom, Math/Science
- 8:50-9:40- Specials (rotation between P.E., art, music, and computer)- This is also my conference period.
- 9:40-11:10- Homeroom, Math/Science
- 11:10-12:15- Switch to Mrs. Munoz for English/Social Studies
- 12:15-12:45- Lunch
- 12:45-1:05- Recess
- 1:05-2:20- Mrs. Munoz, English/Social Studies
- 2:20-3:00- F.I.T. (Intervention Time)
- Pickup is at 3:00 pm daily.
**Parent/Teacher conferences may be scheduled during my conference period from 8:50-9:40 am daily.
***Email is my preferred method of contact. We can set up a face to face conference or phone converstions and set the date/time through email.