How do I access my student's progress report?

Posted by:

There are four ways to access your student's reports.

1) Follow the posted instructions in the document Family Access Grade, Progress Report and Report Card Instructions on this website.

2) View the reports using the "Skyward" Application on your Smartphone.

3) There are computers located at our District's Central Office for families without Smartphones or Internet Access.

4) As a last resort, paper reports are available by contacting your campus registrars.

**If your student is a Kindergartener they will not receive a Progress Report but will instead have a Report Card at the end of the nine-week grading period.

*** If your student is in the First Grade they will not receive a Progress Report until the end of the first six-weeks.