Boerne ISD Community Partnerships
The Boerne ISD Community Partnerships Department works to identify, develop, engage, and maximize external resources to support our schools. Partnerships can be big or small and donations can be in the form of monetary contributions, donation of personal time, and/or tangible resources that can help meet the needs of students, teachers, and staff.
Boerne ISD is the largest school district in Kendall County and home to nearly 11,000 students, 13 schools, and over 1,300 employees. We are an award-winning school district located in the heart of the Texas Hill Country.
If you are interested in being a community partner, Boerne ISD would like to partner with YOU!
- Sponsor a district event.
- Volunteer on your own or with a group during the school year.
- Serve on a district committee to assist with large scale projects.
- Support a campus with a donation of goods or services.
- Host a school supply drive.
- Consider being a part of our BISD team as a substitute teacher.
- Be a guest speaker on career day or host a field trip at your business/organization.
- Provide a discount or deal from your business to our teachers and staff.
- Contribute financial support through the Boerne Education Foundation.
We truly value your support, contribution, and commitment to Boerne ISD students, teachers, and staff.