Welcome to the Voss Library!
8:15 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Homework Help will take place in the library each morning before classes start. UIL INFORMATION
** UIL INFORMATION HERE***
LIBRARY POLICY: Due to Covid, the library policy has been adjusted to provide student safety.
- Library books will be requested via an electronic form for both In-person Learners and E-Learners.
- Books will be delivered to classrooms.
- Book pickup will be provided for E-learners .
- Books ready for pick up will be located in front office vestibule on a library cart and labeled with student name.
- Books being delivered will be handled with safety in mind. Returned library books will be quarantined for 72 hours before being available for checkout again.
Students can check out one book at a time.
The books are due every 3 weeks and are stamped with a due date.
There is a fine of 5 cents per book per day for overdue books.
TAKE A LOOK AT THE VIRTUAL LIBRARY SITE . CLICK HERE. YOU WILL FIND THE MAKERSPACE CHALLENGE IN THE FUN DIGITAL RESOURCE PAGE.
UBER BOOKS - Book Request
PLEASE USE THE UBER SLIDE TO ACCESS THE CATALOG AND REQUEST A BOOK
LIBRARY MISSION STATEMENT
Voss library fosters independent learners who are responsible users of ideas and information while providing equal access to digital, print, and electronic resources. Via collaboration, literacy, and effective information literacy strategies, the library seeks to create critical thinkers who contribute and connect with our community.
To accomplish our mission, Voss Library Media Center will:
- Provide services that foster student success and enrich student learning;
- Collaborate with faculty to develop critical thinking and information literacy skills that empower students to effectively find, use and evaluate information;
- Provide reference and instructional services that enable students and faculty to effectively access and use information and technology;
- Provide timely, accurate and individualized services and resources to help students and faculty meet academic goals.