Become a Mentor!
A wise and trusted counselor or teacher.
An inﬂuential senior sponsor or supporter.
- Mentors are adult volunteers who commit to working with one student throughout the course of the school year for 30-45 minutes at least twice a month (once a week is preferred). The child’s parent must sign a permission form before he or she can be mentored.
- Meetings must occur on campus during lunch.
- Mentors must agree to a complete criminal background check to be conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety.
- Mentors will be required to utilize Raptor and scan their driver's license to sign in for each visit.
- Mentors will be required to attend a training session at the Boerne ISD Central Administration building.
WE NEED YOU!
We have an active and on-going need for mentors, both men and women.
If you are interested or would like more information please reach out!