The fall payment deadline is September 16th at 5:00 p.m. Students can view/pay their bill through Ramport at any time, but emails will be sent to students and parents with a balance as that date approaches. Payment instructions and options can be found on our Cost and Payment Guide website.
As an ASU dual credit student, you have access to free academic recourses that can help you be successful in your course(s):
- Online tutoring through UpSwing - You have access to our 24/7 online tutoring service for up to two hours per week.
- ASU’s Writing Center - You can upload papers to be reviewed before you have to turn them in for an assignment. Students who utilize the Writing Center for help will need to follow the E-submission guidelines.
- ASU’s online library, which will assist in academic research.
If you need to drop the course, please speak with your high school counselor to submit the Dual Credit Drop Request form before the drop deadline on November 22nd. Please read the drop request form carefully to understand the future impact of dropping a dual credit course.
- Last day to drop without a “W”: 12th class day – Wednesday, September 8th by 5:00 p.m.
- Last day of fall 2021 classes – Friday, December 10th
Boerne Independent School District is contantly adopting new ways to support our students in their post secondary plans. One of the many ways BISD accomplishes this is to provide High School students opportunities to earn college credit while in high school. Our dual credit program is very popular at both high schools. BISD just announced a few new dual credit options to support our students.
BISD high school students will have the opportunity to take dual credit classes via Northwest Vista College (NVC), Angleo State University (ASU), or UT On Ramps for the upcoming school year. Please review the Dual Credit Options Quick Reference for the programs offered and let your school counselor know if you have any questions regarding the process or if you'd like more information.