Boerne ISD's Pathways in Technology Early College High School (P-TECH) is an innovative, open-enrollment high school focusing on cyber security. This program of study allows students an opportunity to receive both a high school diploma and a credential and/or an associate degree. The hallmark of the P-TECH model is its career focus and the provision of work-based education.
- Provide students grades 9 through 12 the opportunity to complete a course of study that combines high school and post-secondary courses.
- Enable students to earn a high school diploma, along with an associate degree, Level 1 certificate or industry-based certification.
- Offer age-appropriate work-based learning opportunities at every grade level.
- Allow students to gain work experience through an internship, apprenticeship, or other job training program.
- Align to regional workforce needs, guiding students into high-demand, high-wage careers.
- Partner with local colleges and regional businesses and industries, giving students access to post-secondary education and workforce training opportunities.
For more information regarding the Boerne P-TECH Academy please contact Valerie.Menchaca@BoerneISD.net or call (830) 357-2158.
Interested in being part of our innovative new Cyber Security Early College High School? Use the application link below to start YOUR amazing journey.